Agriculture Department's mandate entails development of cane, ratoon maintenance, harvesting and delivery of mature milling cane to the factory. Additional, the department carries out maintenance sugar roads.
- Developing and maintaining sugarcane within the Nucleus Estate and Outgrower fields
- Harvesting and transportation of seed cane and milling cane
- Maintaining access roads to cane fields and residential estates
- Repairing, servicing and maintaining Company fleet
- Undertaking collaborative research on sugarcane
- Offering technology transfer to farmers